If you’re just joining me, squeeze in. There’s always room for one more.
The primary cast of characters in my story. Feel free to go back this post on a regular basis. No one will judge you for memory loss.
- Donnie – mom, that would be me.
- Harvey – my husband, father of Iyal and Morasha
- Morasha – 19-year-old daughter, a sophomore year in college launching her future into the art world
- Iyal – 19-year-old son (no they are not twins) honing his athletic skills in biking, running, bowling and basketball (I’m exhausted thinking about it!), not to mention writing and movie making
- Chancer – Iyal’s first FASD service dog, which we loved like crazy and lost at 11 years old on February 7th, 2017
- Quinn – Iyal’s successor to Chancer, also an FASD service dog. Quinn joined our family in late November of 2015
- Autumn – our 6-year-old cat.
Oh. There will be a test. But it’s open blog.